• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

QoL suggestion: Bind "THANKS"

Allow us to bind "THANKS".

While it isn't exactly the same, here are a couple of guides for PC that might be close enough for you. There are others like it that exist. It has been suggested that others exist for consoles but you'll have to do your own research if that interests you.

For example, open the console with the F3 key on your keyboard and type...
Code:
setbind one say "I'm so very grateful!"

...which should display "I'm so very grateful!" whenever you press your 1 key.

While I haven't tried it personally this method supposedly preserves in-game bindings, so you could add, "grenade out!" to the G key and it'll both throw the grenade and announce it to everyone.

Please do the community a favor and use it responsibly. Abusing it is a good way to wind up feeling lonely. Using the keybinds to drop all of your dosh and guns before leaving is a helpful keybind for your teammates if you suddenly realize you have to leave the game, whereas forcing the game to say "pew pew pew!" every time you click your primary mouse button will get you booted real quick.

Upvote 0