• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Purchasing on steam

wolf106

Aug 6, 2011
So i just tried to purchase RO2 Digital Deluxe with a pre-paid mastercard and it said:

"your purchase has not been completed. Your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company.

Note that in some cases, your credit card company may put a 'hold' on funds in your account, but you will not be charged. After correcting any errors in the information displayed below, please try your purchase again."

Then on the bottom of that it said: * One or more of the products in the transaction have not yet been released and are not currently available. These products will automatically be made available to you or your gift recipient via Steam upon their release. Release dates for products are subject to change.

after that i tried linking the card with my paypal to see if it wold work but paypal keep saying "You have entered an invalid number or partial credit card or debit card number. Please check your entry and try again." when i try to link it...

help anyone???

I know exactly what it is.

I know exactly what it is.

I've gone through this too, you need to go to the website of the card that is given on the card or packaging it came in. Go their, either create an account for your credit card number, or just enter your credit card number somewhere on the site. Then look in the account for a place to enter your billing info or your postal code.
Cheers! :p

Upvote 0