• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PSA: Xbox One Stats

They have given us at least one post daily, which is what Id at least expect like Scorpio said. I know where your coming from though, that one post a day does end up feeling like a slap in the face when they say we should be getting some news yesterday and just say they pretty much sat around and got zero useful information to properly share with us the consumer.

But hey Iunno, maybe, MAYBE, one of those 250 employees TW laid off ****ed with something before leaving and that's the problem (huge longshot) but itd sure be funny and justified with how hostile the job environment is.

Upvote 0
We know many of you are frustrated and just want to play the game in a state with working stats (a major component of it). We want the exact same thing and are working to get this resolved as fast as possible.

To lay out a few details of what has happened and what is happening:
  • The game was not updated in anyway when this break happened and players started reporting the issue (we are running a beta on PC, but not on consoles as we do not have the ability to do so)
  • The game stores stats in the XBox backend under your profile
  • Due to the two facts above, we are awaiting feedback and input from our partners at Microsoft as to what could be happening here and providing them as much data and information on the issue as we can

Upvote 0
We know many of you are frustrated and just want to play the game in a state with working stats (a major component of it). We want the exact same thing and are working to get this resolved as fast as possible.

• The game was not updated in anyway when this break happened and players started reporting the issue (we are running a beta on PC, but not on consoles as we do not have the ability to do so)
  • Due to the two facts above, we are awaiting feedback and input from our partners at Microsoft as to what could be happening here and providing them as much data and information on the issue as we can
Thank you very much for the details...that is all we were waiting for....so we should be yelling at microsoft then.

Reactions: -Jupiter
Upvote 0
It mostly just looks like whatever that weekly was that day when it all happened was the big problem that started it because everything was good until I did that weekly and then it happen I could be wrong but honestly that’s when it happened to everybody. If anyone didn’t do it and had this problem please speak up because I’m 100% convinced that’s the problem it must have corrupted something.

Upvote 0

Are daily objectives stored as stats locally under our profiles as well? I actually noticed the dailies changing every loading screen before I noticed XP not saving. Even completed weekly and got Boom goes the dynamite only to notice I didn't get any of the money from the weekly.

Reactions: Draxens
Upvote 0