• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PSA: Xbox One Stats

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
We are aware of the Xbox One Stats issue being reported. We are following up with our partners at Microsoft for a solution and appreciate your patience.

Latest Update:
A fix was pushed out by Microsoft over night for the issues with stats on Xbox. So far reports are coming in confirming that stats are once again working. We will continue to monitor the situation to make sure there are no lingering problems.

Last edited:
I have been playing Killing Floor for years and this is the second time this happens . I love the game and I dislike those people saying the game is dead. You guys constantly put out events every year and I always try to attend them. Thank you for doing that. Last time this happened, I played a game one “normal” and it kept me leveled. This time, it’s been 2 days, and several matches where I reach level 10 and I get back to level one, once the match ends.

Upvote 0