• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Console 

PSA: Xbox Multiplayer/ Matching Issues Solved

Hello Mercs,
We are aware of an issue Xbox players are experiencing preventing them from creating online lobbies or matchmake into Killing Floor 2 matches. We are working with our partners to identify a cause and resolution.

This thread will be used to communicate updates in the situation as we move forward.
Thank you for your patience.

Monday Morning Update:
The investigation is ongoing. Sadly no new information is available to pass along. Part of this investigation requires the help of external partners who had the holiday and weekend off, which has slowed down our ability to diagnose what is happening here.

We expect more progress to be made today as those partners should be back in office.

Monday evening update:
The cause of the issue has been found we believe and users should now be able to find matches again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mercs,
We are aware of an issue Xbox players are experiencing preventing them from creating online lobbies or matchmake into Killing Floor 2 matches. We are working with our partners to identify a cause and resolution.

This thread will be used to communicate updates in the situation as we move forward.
Is there any further information on this. It has now been over 27 hours of not being able to play a game I just recently purchased. This seems a bit ridiculous for a game that was $40 to not allow online play.

Upvote 0
Seems to happen almost everytime before a big update or new content.
I don't think peeps would care as much if you at least let them know that the servers will be down for (insert date and time ) and thank them for there understanding. That way the aren't freaking out and reinstalling or resetting their consoles. 😘

Upvote 0
The fact that our posts don't even get mod approved for 24 hours is pathetic.

Second, the game is unplayable for 72 hours now on Xbox. And you have no information except, it's still under investigation? I get that it's Thanksgiving weekend, but someone has to be on duty. I talked up the game to my family and they bought it over the weekend so we could play together. They were hesitant because they thought the game was old, and maybe didn't get support. Suppose they were right. They haven't even been able to play a match. I can't see that they will be exicted to get KF3 or any other game from Tripwire at this point, and I can't blame them. /rant

Upvote 0
Hello Mercs,

news?

Reactions: Nekasrofeht
Upvote 0
Hello Mercs,

So still nothing..? Y’all can’t even give a time or date..? I ain’t rushing or anything and I’m sure we all have been patient but the fact that it has been 3 days is pissing off a lot of players. Your game literally cost half a hundred dollars and none of y’all can’t give any updates whatsoever ..

Upvote 0
seems like the same issue every few months. Figure you would have resolved it by now? I suspect since this happened wed or Thursday they took the weekend off and said they were working on it vs just admitting they wanted the holiday off. cant blame you there but when you lie thats a problem. any decent company that cared about its rep would have resolved this in 24 hrs or less OR would be communicating much better. Im sick of waiting 11 days for fixes to simple ass problems. They are paid they DGAF after you buy, thats the real issue

Upvote 0
The investigation is ongoing. Sadly no new information is available to pass along. Part of this investigation requires the help of external partners who had the holiday and weekend off, which has slowed down our ability to diagnose what is happening here.

We expect more progress to be made today as those partners should be back in office.

Upvote 0