• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PSA: Item Server Status

My Item Server status is active for me but I still didn't get some DLC since I already brought KF2 Ultimate Edition with discount
Please reach out to support at support.killingfloor2.com and let them know. It will help them help you faster if you provide all the required account details, missing items and receipts. Please be patient as they work through a backlog of tickets from this.

Reactions: Earthza
Upvote 0
response after 4.5 days of silence:

"Hello!

Thanks for letting us know the situation. Our sincere apologies for this inconvenient with your items. But no worries, we are here to help.

First of all, we would like to guide you through the next article in order to try the basic troubleshooting steps:

Killing Floor 2 - Item or inventory is Missing - Purchased and Earned

Then please, let us know the results as soon as you can. We will be pending for your reply.

Best Regards,"
It not working,
still missing most of DLC

Upvote 0
response after 4.5 days of silence:

"Hello!

Thanks for letting us know the situation. Our sincere apologies for this inconvenient with your items. But no worries, we are here to help.

First of all, we would like to guide you through the next article in order to try the basic troubleshooting steps:

Killing Floor 2 - Item or inventory is Missing - Purchased and Earned

Then please, let us know the results as soon as you can. We will be pending for your reply.

Best Regards,"
It not working,
still missing most of DLC
Yes, for many this works. If it doesn't, reply back that it did not.

Upvote 0
Please reach out to support at support.killingfloor2.com and let them know. It will help them help you faster if you provide all the required account details, missing items and receipts. Please be patient as they work through a backlog of tickets from this.
I already reached out to the support and I did as what they said by sent them a receipt of my purchase for the ultimate edition. It's been 6 days my issue is not be solved.

index.php

Attachments

• 1717137086406.png
    1717137086406.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 0