• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PSA: Item Server Status

I've added some notes on the expected behavior players will see while the server continues to process all the connections/requests that it has in the backlog:

Expected behavior that you will see as of this point:
Intermittent ability to connect to item server
Purchases may start to slowly be granted to the account as the server works through the backlog

Reactions: razorfancy
Upvote 0
ive recieved some items but not everything i was told to submit a ticket if i was still having trouble so i submitted a ticket and got a copy and paste response saying that things will be fixed soon but if i exceed the 2 hrs limit from loading the game just to check or if this isnt fixed before the 2 week purchase mark im ****ed because im on steam but playstation users have it worse they cant refund a game if they install it or open it
so fr can we please get som kind of definitive evidence of when this will all be over

Upvote 0
Is item server still giving away items?
My friend bought an Ultimate Edition and as far as i see he got every DLC weapon except Compound Bow. Which i find very odd.

If we're to contact support, can i use my account to descibe his issue and to link his profile with whatever else support might ask me to bring, since he does not have it?

And on a side note, are there any patches planned at all? That little bug about Thermite Bore and Crossbow doing full damage isn't fixed

And my friend just found another little annoying one. Since he plays on 4k res it seems like Medic buff icons (green ones, speed damage and resistance) do overlap with Text chat messages which makes it hard to read. I don't have any sceenshots right now i'm affraid.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I bought the ultimate update for myself and the ultimate edition for a friend, I beat the server in 3 days and got everything. My friend did not receive the Ultimate Edition items::
Mrs Foster character
Cyberpunk Costume Set
Headshot Effects Set 1
Headshot Effects Pack 2
Hermit Set
Classic set for Foster
Bobby set for Briard
Biker set for Tanaka
Horzine “Mark 7” set
Set "Protective Suit"
Set with assault armor for DAR
Chicken Commando Pack
Pajama set
Zombie Backpack Set
Complete set of Dragon and Carp weapon appearances
Cool Santa Set
set of cardboard armor
Witch Hunter Costume Set
Santa's Helper Pack
A set of Foster's favorite weapon appearances
Space Pirate Costume Set
Space Pirate Equipment Set
Death Suit Set
set with Halloween 2020 equipment
Christmas 2020 Equipment Pack
Cosmetic set for equipment "Winter 2020"

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 19
Upvote 0
We are seeing significantly improved Item Server behavior for Steam, PS4, and XB1 users though we are still working through and monitoring instability that we observe specific to EGS users. For Steam, PS4, and XB1 users that had issues receiving purchased items during the outage period please first try rebooting and logging into the game a few times to see if you purchases now appear. If not, please follow up with customer support with your purchase records that our team can look at manual remediation on your account. Thank you all for your patience around this issue.

You can find support at:

Please be aware as previously advised, if you put in a ticket prior to this point it, it has been or will likely be closed out, asking you to wait. You can now re-open that ticket, referencing this post, with a list of your missing items and a receipt to help us more quickly help you.

Reactions: razorfancy
Upvote 0
We are seeing significantly improved Item Server behavior for Steam, PS4, and XB1 users though we are still working through and monitoring instability that we observe specific to EGS users. For Steam, PS4, and XB1 users that had issues receiving purchased items during the outage period please first try rebooting and logging into the game a few times to see if you purchases now appear. If not, please follow up with customer support with your purchase records that our team can look at manual remediation on your account. Thank you all for your patience around this issue.

You can find support at:

Please be aware as previously advised, if you put in a ticket prior to this point it, it has been or will likely be closed out, asking you to wait. You can now re-open that ticket, referencing this post, with a list of your missing items and a receipt to help us more quickly help you.
I’ve been writing to support for a week now about missing items, but support is ignoring my tickets, transferring priority to “purchase” and no longer responds. Since the Ultimate Edition was received as a gift, there will be no refunds.

Upvote 0
Mercs,
Current:
We are seeing significantly improved Item Server behavior for ALL PLATFORMS. Users that had issues receiving purchased items during the outage period please first try rebooting and logging into the game a few times to see if you purchases now appear. If not, please follow up with customer support with your purchase records that our team can look at manual remediation on your account. Thank you all for your patience around this issue.

You can find support at:

Previous Message 2:
The server has remained up and stable since Monday, but it is still working through a backlog of connections/requests and it may take some time. We are continuing to monitor the situation and seeing how we can improve things.

Expected behavior that you will see as of this point:
  • Intermittent ability to connect to item server (which should continue to improve over time)
  • Purchases and rewards will start to slowly be granted to the account as the server works through the backlog
Once the service returns to normal operational status, if you are still missing an item, please then reach out to support at support.killingfloor2.com. Any tickets on this before that point will likely be closed.

Previous Message 1:
Standby for further updates as we do some checks on our end this AM. The team is continuing to work on the issue and testing solutions but is not ready to provide an ETA on when the situation will be back to normal.

Original Post:
Our item server is under some strain as new players (and old ones) keep joining. This has caused some outtages at times and we are continuing to work on keeping it up and stable.

Please pardon any downtime you may experience and we hope you have a great weekend!

We will update this post/thread if any additional information becomes available.
Some of my items are still not there, I already opened a ticket and still nothing.

Upvote 0