• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS5 Platinum Bug - Video Clip and Icon but not unlocked

Thiller

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 2, 2021
I 100% completed the game today, the platinum trophy seemed to pop and the video for it was recorded. However, when I view the trophies, neither Queen of the Ocean nor the Platinum appear unlocked.

I can see others have had issues with trophies but they appear to have been resolved. Is this a known bug that I can do anything to fix?

Thanks

Same here, I have the video clips for both Vengeance is mine and platinum but no trophies. I also unlocked queen of the ocean and ruler of the deep at the same time having completed all objectives except the final boss and got those two trophies but not the final boss or platinum. The game knows I did it as I am now in the end game with nothing left to do. All areas show 100% and all collectibles are done. I seem to remember having an issue when I was going for 1000g on Xbox too but I think that was due to a collectible not registering and hard crashing on the final boss rather than not getting credit for finishing the game. Would upload photo proof but it says the files are too large.

Upvote 0
I 100% completed the game today, the platinum trophy seemed to pop and the video for it was recorded. However, when I view the trophies, neither Queen of the Ocean nor the Platinum appear unlocked.

I can see others have had issues with trophies but they appear to have been resolved. Is this a known bug that I can do anything to fix?

Thanks
I have the same issue. Even opened all the gates but nothing. Makes me lil angry and sad at the same time.

Upvote 0
I've had exactly the same issue, but with the 'Infamy lvl 10' trophy, despite the infamy page showing as complete and all areas 100%. Having video proof of getting the platinum but not actually being given it only makes the bug more annoying. A response other than 'are you sure its not your fault?' would be appreciated!

Upvote 0
I've had exactly the same issue, but with the 'Infamy lvl 10' trophy, despite the infamy page showing as complete and all areas 100%. Having video proof of getting the platinum but not actually being given it only makes the bug more annoying. A response other than 'are you sure its not your fault?' would be appreciated!
We are looking into it and we are not blaming players. However we do need as much detail as possible to help us understand exactly whats happening and possibly find a cause and fix. When we ask questions, we aren't assigning blame, we're needing to eliminate possibilities and see if any look for actions that can trigger bugs.

Upvote 0