• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS5: Fast-travel-freezing

Keldj

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 1, 2020
Hi there.

Sorry for my "buggy" bug-report, but I am having a problem with my game taking FOREVER when fast-travelling in the end of "Episode 7: Wale, Hello There" (Before having to attack the orca-"boss" for the episod).

The problem is, that whenever I try to fast-travel to a cave the game stops/freezes in a loading-screen and I have to restart the game for it to work. (And when I do this, the game picks up at the NEW cave).

The bug happens regardless of how long the game has been running (so if I just reboot and fast-travel it freezes. If I play normally for 15 minutes and THEN fast-travel it also freezes).

My PS4-savefile is 393,9 MB (Platinum earned)
My PS5-savefile is 493,2 MB (36% of all trophies earned)

The version of the game is the PS4 disc-version of the "Day One Edition" and the FREE PS4->PS5 update updated to version 1.000.003 .

I have stopped playing the game, in case there is a fix due soon.

Does anyone have a solution/fix for the problem?

\Keld

Hi

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update.

I had my console turned off for the night, and when I turned it on the fast-travel worked fine and with no problems.

However after 1½ hours of playing the "freezing"/"long loading screen" has returned. Unfortunately I am not able to reliable re-produce the bug :(

Upvote 0