PS5 DLC Trophies bugged

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

xxsuikodenxx

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2021
Hey developers,

i read many forums and saw the issues on PS5 DLC, but decided to take the plunge. I managed to get the following trophies:

i see site P
electric burn
shadow killer
bone breaker
fan fare
atomic bomb
40 and flirty
four star rank (though it popped on my death before I killed her)

Once the four star rank popped, I started to have issues. Basically, when that popped I should have gotten the Island Queen trophy as that fight was what I needed for 100% but I kept playing (luckily I have a save just before going to fight her, so I’m on 98%)

I then carried on with the story, thinking 100% was actually story based. Anyway, I killed the end boss and didn’t get Apex Eater. Haven’t tried completing anymore as I retried the Island Queen trophy but it didn’t pop again.

when is a fix coming guys!?

many thanks.

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
We are currently still investigating this issue. If you could provide us with your save file by sending it through our support site, that would help us and we would appreciate it.

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
The fix for this is in today's update.

• Fixed a trophy bug on the PS5 trophy system where trophies could queue to become stuck and not process anymore trophies for the rest of the play session
    • Any earned trophies should now be processed when entering the appropriate area of Plover Island or Port Clovis