• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS5 Deep Sea Explorer Bug

Standish

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 20, 2020
Hello,

I have 100 percent completion including Queen of the Sea, but did not get the Deep Sea Explorer trophy for all nutrient caches.

At first I was also missing Garbage Collector, and the game showed me that for some reason the Golden Shores collectibles were shown as not completed (still in white) even though I had 100 percent and the responding trophy for it.

I found a license plate that spawned again so I guess there is a cache in Golden Shores that I am missing as well, but none to find. Game says I have 100 percent, but Golden Shores says I am missing a nutrient cache despite having collected all of them and having a 100 percent in that region.

Patch is 1.000.004, no autopop after reinstalling the game.

I can provide a screenshot if necessary.

Hello,

I have 100 percent completion including Queen of the Sea, but did not get the Deep Sea Explorer trophy for all nutrient caches.

At first I was also missing Garbage Collector, and the game showed me that for some reason the Golden Shores collectibles were shown as not completed (still in white) even though I had 100 percent and the responding trophy for it.

I found a license plate that spawned again so I guess there is a cache in Golden Shores that I am missing as well, but none to find. Game says I have 100 percent, but Golden Shores says I am missing a nutrient cache despite having collected all of them and having a 100 percent in that region.

Should be version 1.0.6. Try seeing if you can update.

Upvote 0
I'm having the same issue. I have every other trophy except this one and nothing. I even went back to a save from like 2 hours before the ending to do it all again and still nothing

Playing on PS5 with the free PS+ copy. Game version is 1.000.004 and says there are no other updates. Anyone found a way to fix this yet?

Upvote 0
I'm having the same issue. I have every other trophy except this one and nothing. I even went back to a save from like 2 hours before the ending to do it all again and still nothing

Playing on PS5 with the free PS+ copy. Game version is 1.000.004 and says there are no other updates. Anyone found a way to fix this
Hello,

Exactly the same for me. Only difference is that the issue is with Fatwick Bayou’s Nutrient Caches and related mission. Missing Deep Sea Explorer as well as Queen of the Sea. Very frustrating. On PS5, version 1.000.004.

Upvote 0

Playing on PS5 with the free PS+ copy. Game version is 1.000.004 and says there are no other updates. Anyone found a way to fix this yet?
I have exactly the same issue too. Except it’s the Fatwick Bayou Nutrient Caches and related mission. I loved the game but not enough to start from scratch hoping for no glitches. Would be great if you folks could look into it.

Upvote 0
Same issue for me. PS5 patch 4. Golden Shores the caches say 17/17, but if you hover over one of the completed ones it will show the details of the mission to collect all caches and says 17/17 (none of the other areas do this). You can track it but nothing really highlights. Funny cause the Golden Shores specific trophy did unlock.
I could attach a save file if that would help the devs at all. Although it sounded to me like there might be a patch but maybe just hasn't gone through the on the PS5 yet.

Upvote 0