• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS4: Purchased Outfits Gone

Mikempk67

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 1, 2020
About 4 to 5 days ago I downloaded the game again after a long time of it deleted since I missed it and I've figured out I lost both my Cardboard Knight and my London Police Briar outfit sets but my Mr Foster Classic Suit is still in my inventory. I have tried every single possible solution to no avail. I have tried to send a ticket and I have tried to get the transition codes which I can't get because the purchase is either glitched or so far back it just doesn't show it anymore. I bought all three of the outfits in 2017. What do or what CAN I do? Am I screwed?

I've tried to, but it keeps saying "email field is required" even though it's the first thing you have to enter. I've tried to register but I either get no email confirmation after days or I get an error code for trying to sign in through Google, Facebook, etc. Thank you for responding fast to my post though. I know you guys are trying hard for this game. I just want my outfits back :(

Upvote 0