• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

PS4: Purchased Outfits Gone

Mikempk67

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 1, 2020
About 4 to 5 days ago I downloaded the game again after a long time of it deleted since I missed it and I've figured out I lost both my Cardboard Knight and my London Police Briar outfit sets but my Mr Foster Classic Suit is still in my inventory. I have tried every single possible solution to no avail. I have tried to send a ticket and I have tried to get the transition codes which I can't get because the purchase is either glitched or so far back it just doesn't show it anymore. I bought all three of the outfits in 2017. What do or what CAN I do? Am I screwed?

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
File a ticket on the support site and the team can look into that for you.

Mikempk67

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 1, 2020
I've tried to, but it keeps saying "email field is required" even though it's the first thing you have to enter. I've tried to register but I either get no email confirmation after days or I get an error code for trying to sign in through Google, Facebook, etc. Thank you for responding fast to my post though. I know you guys are trying hard for this game. I just want my outfits back :(

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
I just tried to register accounts both via email and social login and had no issues on the support site. The confirmation email did go into a spam folder.

Can you PM me your email and I'll look into system backend and see what may be happening.