• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console PS4 Problems

Curse_of_Silence

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2018
So I stopped playing KF2 a year or more ago, after the King Fleshpound Boss, but I decided to download the game again last week. Back then I had the Cardboard Knight, Horizine Mark 7, and Mr. Foster Classic cosmetics,(sorry, don't have the order number), as well as the Fleshpound cosmetic (though I'm less concerned by the loss of the last one). Before KF2 finished downloading, I went and bought the D.A.R. Assault, Wasteland, and Commando Chicken cosmetics (order number: 53447468973), from the PS Store. Now, I have nothing in my inventory, and the in-game store and inventory are stuck on 'populating,' almost like I'm offline. But when I play, I can join others and start my own game no problem, and my levels are still there for the perks. I do like the game, but I feel I wasted a good thirty bucks all totaled. Help, please?

Hello good day!!

I want to report a bug in this new Killing Floor 2 Yuletide Horror update. The mission called "Maternal Instincts" asks to kill the Matriarch 10 times. I defeated her and then I won a trophy on PSN, but in the game there is nothing, I killed her 10 times and in my game it is as if I had not killed. Can you help me ?? I await an answer

Upvote 0