• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PS4 all perks reset to 0. Support

losskan

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 5, 2021
Haven't played in quite some time, all my DLC is still available, tried restoring my licences through the PS4, PS Plus member. Reinstalled and the game is up to date (V. 1.52) Have spent way too much time leveling every perk to 25, alongside prestiging. Wtf is going on?

Your stats on PlayStation are stored in your local save file. It sounds like you deleted/removed your file. You can restore a local or PSN backup if you have one.
Think that is exactly what I had done, unintentionally. Though I did not backup. I assumed everything was stored in the PS Plus cloud...

Any idea how to restore? Or is it gone for good and my progress is basically gone forever.

Upvote 0
I tried going through the 'Application Saved Data Management' setting on the PS4 > ➕ Saved Data in Online Storage > ➕ Download to System Storage. Selected Killing Floor 2. Download, overwrite what was saved in the system. Re opened the game to check if my perks had been back where I left off but nope, all is still at 0

Upvote 0
Apologies for the multiple posts (mod can merge them, perhaps)

My last option was to rebuild the PS4 system database on top of everything I explored. No resolution. All perks 0

For whatever reason, looking at my PS Plus Saved Data, the only file that comes up is one of today's date, if that was to be the only method to recover my game progress, nothing exists out of this year and month, despite having played KF2 and being a PS Plus Subscriber for well over 19 months. It's ludacrious that I invested all that time and buying DLC just to start back from scratch

Look, from a technical standpoint, can this be resolved? or should I just move on.

Upvote 0