• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RS prone is awkward and annoying

Pinball Jones

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 7, 2011
Please consider some ways to improve maneuverability while prone. The animations are just too awkward and slow and your field of view is just too narrow. As it is, rarely are you better off choosing prone over a simple crouch when under fire. It's *** backwards, but there she be.

Perhaps consider a quick roll animation when you press A or D? Anything to make it less awkward.

Bonkill

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 30, 2011
Ill admit that the prone does get awkward at times but for me the most annoying this is not the movement on the ground its the "can't prone here" message that you get in the strangest places. I can't tell you how many times I've died because my character just wouldnt go prone.

potehto

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 11, 2013
Pennsylvania
moving around prone is awkward in real life. I only go prone if I need to cover myself in a crater or something or if I want to have a steadier weapon for longish range shooting. I do think though that the cannot prone here is annoying

StardogChampion

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 28, 2006
The entire movement system needs rebuilt from scratch. It's like driving a truck, not controlling your body.

Borge

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 27, 2013
"Cannot prone here" NEEDS to go, and a left and right roll would be excellent, just like what is in Arma 2 and 3.