• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Project Santa

Awesome work guys! Definitely a big thanks to PoosH for the coding as the weapon really works well.

Love the ending part of the video. Really, really impressed. Subscribed just incase too ;)

Thanks! It's always nice to hear such feedback :)
Yeah Poosh definitely did an outstanding job!
We're planing to release more videos in the future and maybe even a short KF film.

Upvote 0
For the whole time, I was pretty damn sure that dosh drop on zed crashing was only some shenanigans during beta and will be removed in the final release :D

It was planned to be a temporary feature just for fun, but it turned too cool to be removed. C'mon, if robots and chicken fighting elves and monkeys on moon base is ok, then why dropping dosh wouldn't be? :cool:

DOSH! Grab it while it *cough*cough * cold!

Upvote 0
By any chance can I request you to do a video of the steps you do (in short/long) of the progress you do the weapons? I'm really interested to see how comes your work comes out so good and how much effort you put in. It's always easy to explain (as i've even done some weapons) but seeing it on your scale is always different.

That's actually what we plan to do ;)

Upvote 0
It was planned to be a temporary feature just for fun, but it turned too cool to be removed. C'mon, if robots and chicken fighting elves and monkeys on moon base is ok, then why dropping dosh wouldn't be? :cool:

DOSH! Grab it while it *cough*cough * cold!
If people wanted to have it that way, they'd use your mutator. Please no feature creep in awesome weapons.

Upvote 0
That's pretty awesome guys. The only thing I would say is the firing sound feels a little weak but I guess there's not much else you can do given the nature of the weapon. Seriously well done though. :)

Yes you are right. We'll try to find a more suitable one :)

When I saw the video, I though they were using a mutator, then saw that it was happening to me too.
Yeah I don't like the feature either.

I'll see if we can make it optional.

Upvote 0
KFHUN guys released a new PERK this great weapon, and yet there are some other weapon, very good worth trying. :eek:
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0