• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Project Santa

To be honest I'm amazed. This weapon is balanced and it's just like what I would like to see from a LMG weapon. Despite the weak damage and generous ammo pool, it's satisfying to use it as any perk (besides firebad).

Just a few things;
I want Commando to utilize its faster reload bonus with this weapon against big fellows (like Fleshpound). Just for "scientific reasons" ofc.
And Sirens being capable of hurting specimen caught in the ice with their screams.
I don't care if headshots stay with the frozen targets or not, but I prefer them to be removed (sharp already can feast upon 50% universal headshot damage bonus with this weapon) or make it so; head hitbox move to the dead center of the target when frozen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To be honest I'm amazed. This weapon is balanced and it's just like what I would like to see from a LMG weapon. Despite the weak damage and generous ammo pool, it's satisfying to use it as any perk (besides firebad).

Just a few things;
I want Commando to utilize its faster reload bonus with this weapon against big fellows (like Fleshpound). Just for "scientific reasons" ofc.
And Sirens being capable of hurting specimen caught in the ice with their screams.
I don't care if headshots stay with the frozen targets or not, but I prefer them to be removed (sharp already can feast upon 50% universal headshot damage bonus with this weapon) or make it so; head hitbox move to the dead center of the target when frozen.

Thanks for your feedback! :)
I think the comando has the reload bonus for this gun?

Upvote 0
Hey Jack,

are you already in contact with TWI? And how does that actually work? Will you have to send them your files, so that they can check the files or are they just going to put it on the whitelist?

Thanks in advance,

Tefaan

The contacted TWI since the 1st day of this project.

They have to send the u file, how else will the game know what file is whitelisted.

Upvote 0
AFAIK packages already have been submitted for whitelisting.

@naksiloth:
Command has 35% reload speed bonus with ALL weapons, not only perked. So yes, it does reload Cryo gun faster.

Good news.

On a small note I'm already aware of mando's mechanics. I mean freeze effect on Fleshpound should cease bit by bit and it should require (a non-mando) player to spend 1

Last edited:
Upvote 0