• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Progress & MAS 49 GL

Kafkaesque

Apr 21, 2021
Hello guys

I have 2 problems with the game right now.
First of all is the complete randomness of saving progress. I could be having a good game with 50+ kills and 1000 xp, load the next map and all my progress is gone...
Other times it saves correctly. This is really frustrating. It only seems to like to only save my bad games instead of my good games.
Will this ever get fixed?

Also I was playing earlier as NLF attacking DaNangAirbase. I chose sapper role. I could only choose between BAR, MP40 and PPSH.
But then I saw other players who had the MAS 49 GL. How is this possible? Am I missing something here? Is this a setting?

Thanks!

Reactions: GMU
First of all is the complete randomness of saving progress. I could be having a good game with 50+ kills and 1000 xp, load the next map and all my progress is gone...
Other times it saves correctly. This is really frustrating. It only seems to like to only save my bad games instead of my good games.
Will this ever get fixed?
I also experience it, unfortunately it is nothing new. In my experience, the game doesn't save my games where I kill over 40 players. Sometimes the game will save battles where I kill between 30 and 39 people, but it's like that once a month. The game usually saves me games where it makes up to 29 kills, above that is practically impossible from what I can see.

I also noticed that if I kill too many players with a weapon that I rarely use, it will also not save, e.g. L1A1, L2A1, Owen, RPK, MP-40, BAR, M79, all sniper rifles

I am using the EGS version of the game

Upvote 0
We are investigating why players on that platform sometimes have issues with their progress not saving or blanking. Our current leading theory is that some anti-virus program is interfering with a data write. What antivirus do you use if any?
I have tried this but it did not solve the issue;

Tripwire Customer Support
Staff - 04/21/2021 9:17 AM

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Tripwire Interactive Support!
For the best connection results, please add these IPs to any security software permission/exclusion list:
analytics.tripwireinteractive.com
tripwireinteractive.com
playfabapi.com
Epicgames.dev
Try to play the game after that, please.
Best Regards,

Upvote 0
We have not found any definitive answer as to what may be causing this to happen for some players.
I have tried changing the soldiers clothes and attire for different factions before the game changes maps and always click apply to save after each change.
And this does seem to work more than 50% of the time to save your progress, even on rounds with 50+ kills.
Before I would just lose my progress, now at least I have a relatively high chance of saving it.

It is far from acceptable but I guess it's what we have to deal with...

Upvote 0