• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

progress deleted

Foamy Storm

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 16, 2020
hello, i got two crashes, and after my 2nd crash crashed my computer, I found myself on account reset, that's mean lvl 0. I am playing 2 month all ready so yeah i was on more then 15 with at least 2 classes, i find it totally not convenient for myself and would like it back the way it was.
note: 1st crash happened on when i clicked play online what trow me out of game (it happen at least once per 2 days) so no big problem so i waited half of a minute till my computer send crash report and then,
2nd crash: i turned google chrome and put song, then i entered game, then i clicked play online but i realized that game sound is too high so i went to options ~ sound, than removed master sound (put it on zero) then game put me in loading like before playing, and then 2nd crash who like i said all ready crashed my computer <account reset> please help or give information where i can search for help