• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Problems with Destructible mesh ( Fracture tool + Static mesh) on multiplayer

bruxo200

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 22, 2017
hey guys, i build a map 2 days ago, wanted to put destructible walls on it.

I knew it was the easier way to do, by shooting/damaging a mesh and spawning another mesh, making the impression that you destroyed the previous one and the debris that spawn are the remains of first one.

That's ok, BUT i dont really like how it looks.

So, i went full yolo and build static meshs myself, runned fracture tool over them, i really wanted to see the pieces falling over one by one when the wall get shooted over.

Well, i did it, looks REALLY nice, plays flawless on singleplayer... oh man, i love to destroy those things!

However...

I'm having issues running the map on servers. The walls is break as usual, everything looks nice, but colision is still there for gods know why.

I did some research and looks like i have replicate issues, where my client knows that i break that wall but the server dont reconize it, then i have that conflict =/.

Anyone knows how to solve this? i really like fractured meshs that way, looks much cooler than the replace thing !

Hope you guys can help!, cheers!