• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Problem with Hemoclobber

This is still happening, and I only just realized it myself. I've tried using Hemoclobber on both Berserker and Medic, as well as off-perks. I've played it on a bunch of different maps solo, and it never self-heals. This is kind of a big problem, because you often need that weapon as a primary for on-perks and as backup for its utility on off-perks.

I haven't noticed if it's self-healing or not on multiplayer. I'm pretty sure it's healing players around me, but I'd have to pay more attention now that I know this is an issue.

Upvote 0
This was first reported in June on PS4
hope they fix it

Reactions: GigaBowserX
Upvote 0
This was first reported in June on PS4
hope they fix it
Yeah, I'm on PC (Steam) and same thing. It's a shame, because the Hemoclobber has been one of my bread-and-butter go-to weapons for Berserker and for self-healing utility on off-perks.

EDIT: I've done some testing, and the Hemoclobber does work for self-healing on multiplayer. I don't know why the singleplayer is broken. Since you mentioned this was first reported in June, I'm assuming the summer update was what broke it. Unfortunately, Tripwire only seems to fix things in their quarterly updates, so it will be a while before this is rectified, if they even decide to fix it at all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Okay, I don't know why, but it's suddenly healing again on singleplayer. Not sure if it's a freak accident that it's working, or if they actually fixed it, or whatever, but I'll keep an eye on it to see if it stops working again.

EDIT: It stopped working again, but I'm not really sure why. It's like no matter which map, mode, or difficulty I play on singleplayer, the Hemoclobber starts out healing me, but then it just stops for apparently no reason after several matches. What I do know is that quitting and then restarting the game seems to fix it, at least temporarily. It still stops working eventually, and then you have to restart again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0