• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Pro players needed for suicidal

I can beat it on Suicidal if I cheat, but were talking for real here, and on a dedicated server, or on solo mode?? Cause beating it on solo mode is like the test to see if you can go suicidal, and if you can beat it by yourself, then you can do suicidal. I guess I havent ran into to many of you pro players tho, cause most the people I have ran into on the suicidal games rely on people we bring in to save them. I can solo up to pat on suicidal on dedicated. I dont know many people who can solo him now since the glitch fixes. There are people claiming they can tho

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pro players. Good grief. You guys play this game way too much. Me and Aaron "Big Boy" don't need to play 5 hours a day to be top notch. Plus we're not egomaniacs. Anyone needs help (I'm looking at you FB) just give us a shout out!

Whats wrong with being pro? (although i don't use the term pro I use L33T) although I'm not pro I'm just a vet which is different :D

Yaaaaa!!!! no... i actually don't wana do this, not just because my perks aren't lv5 but I don't want a big ego (look I beat bedlam on suicidal I'M L33T!!!), I just want to be noticed because I'm under appreciated ;) (no really I am what a tragedy :eek:) i miss the old days of killing floor where everything was about fun :(

All work and no play makes Yoshi a dull Yoshi.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pro players. Good grief. You guys play this game way too much. Me and Aaron "Big Boy" don't need to play 5 hours a day to be top notch. Plus we're not egomaniacs. Anyone needs help (I'm looking at you FB) just give us a shout out!

appreciate the gesture, but I got all my stuff done. I just have finish leveling my perks and get the stupid dfd acheivment. So annoying. I dont relly have to play on suicidal, hard is just boring tho.

Upvote 0
We have our server 208.167.232.205:8075 me and Nico and we seriously lack good players for suicidal. We tried meeting some of the players from the forums but they're all not good enough for us. Basically we need you to have your main perks level 5 and to not be a noob. If you cant solo suicidal dont even come you will be kick/session/ban.

My steam is wargasm1 if you want to add me.

its easier to solo suicidal or hard then it is to play with others, solo suicidal and hard is what i used to get the achievement for beating many of the maps (foundry, waterworks, etc)

Upvote 0
you can solo suicidal? you must be nuts...

Its not rly as hard as youd think, the specimens die more easilly than in a 6 man game. I did it with Berserker, and its not even one of the best perks but good for a solo game since you cant be cornered as easilly.

But back to topic... I could lend a hand I suppose, but then again I havent played KF in months because I got bored of it being too easy with all the Sharpshooter spammers. So I guess Im trying to say that I might be a bit rusty. And I cant really promise that Im going to be willing to play every time either.

Upvote 0