• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Preview on Eurogamer

"it therefore has the potential to rampage through Steam accounts like an authentically recreated Tiger tank with Charlie Sheen at the levers"

Soon as I read this the only thing left in my mind was the Hasslehoft IS-2 now vs Sheen Tiger :) Somebody make it happen!

Yeah! Somebody, who knows his PhotoShop, now it is the time to prevail. This could end up to be the absolute work of art in the history of mankind...

I really hope, that one can blindfire also rifles, allthough it is quite useless and awkward as hell. Imagine blindfiring m91/30 with bayonet mounted. :p

But...
I was more thinking that the recoil would knock the gun out of your hands and make it go flying. Which would be really funny, so I hope it's in!

That would happen only, if one has arms made out of boiled spaghetti. But the recoil should be pretty noticeable, I give you that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I really hope, that one can blindfire also rifles, allthough it is quite useless and awkward as hell. Imagine blindfiring m91/30 with bayonet mounted. :p

But...

That would happen only, if one has arms made out of boiled spaghetti. But the recoil should be pretty noticeable, I give you that.

Imagine the movement it would take to blind fire a rifle with bayonet. At least if the collision works correctly:)

Upvote 0
The hull mg and driver can unbutton.

Nice. Thanks for the info. I've always thought an extra pair of eyes from the MG position could be helpful. Plus you can use the tracers to aim, assuming you can fire while unbuttoned.

Out of curiosity, when someone unbuttons, where do they get the extra height? Are the seats adjusted, or were they previously hunched over to fit? Do they simply stand up? Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0