Preview on Eurogamer

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
"it therefore has the potential to rampage through Steam accounts like an authentically recreated Tiger tank with Charlie Sheen at the levers"

Soon as I read this the only thing left in my mind was the Hasslehoft IS-2 now vs Sheen Tiger :) Somebody make it happen!

Mormegil

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Nargothrond
The article mentions the tank commander is the only person that can unbutton. I wonder if it's true. Unbuttoning as the driver gives you more situational awareness at the expense of getting Wack-a-Moled.

doomis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 18, 2009
Most interesting line in this preview for me is near the end about the online campaign lasting for a month. Can't wait return to the same server after a couple of days and find out how the battle has progressed :D

Lutze

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2008
Most interesting line in this preview for me is near the end about the online campaign lasting for a month. Can't wait return to the same server after a couple of days and find out how the battle has progressed :D

Yeah that sounds pretty funky

doomis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 18, 2009
Maybe I've missed this, but has TWI said what will happen if you try to blind fire a rifle?

Probably just blind fire a single shot, lower the weapon to load another bullet and then repeat? I don't think they would introduce such a great feature only to limit the weapons you can use...

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
I was more thinking that the recoil would knock the gun out of your hands and make it go flying. Which would be really funny, so I hope it's in!

Jaesperson

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 24, 2005
blind firing the IS2...
no seriously. blind firing the MG42 would be badass... no need to pray, just spray!

RedGuardist

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2006
"it therefore has the potential to rampage through Steam accounts like an authentically recreated Tiger tank with Charlie Sheen at the levers"

Soon as I read this the only thing left in my mind was the Hasslehoft IS-2 now vs Sheen Tiger :) Somebody make it happen!

Yeah! Somebody, who knows his PhotoShop, now it is the time to prevail. This could end up to be the absolute work of art in the history of mankind...

I really hope, that one can blindfire also rifles, allthough it is quite useless and awkward as hell. Imagine blindfiring m91/30 with bayonet mounted. :p

But...
I was more thinking that the recoil would knock the gun out of your hands and make it go flying. Which would be really funny, so I hope it's in!

That would happen only, if one has arms made out of boiled spaghetti. But the recoil should be pretty noticeable, I give you that.

Last edited:

Actin

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
Netherlands
I really hope, that one can blindfire also rifles, allthough it is quite useless and awkward as hell. Imagine blindfiring m91/30 with bayonet mounted. :p

But...

That would happen only, if one has arms made out of boiled spaghetti. But the recoil should be pretty noticeable, I give you that.

Imagine the movement it would take to blind fire a rifle with bayonet. At least if the collision works correctly:)

Mormegil

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Nargothrond
The hull mg and driver can unbutton.

Nice. Thanks for the info. I've always thought an extra pair of eyes from the MG position could be helpful. Plus you can use the tracers to aim, assuming you can fire while unbuttoned.

Out of curiosity, when someone unbuttons, where do they get the extra height? Are the seats adjusted, or were they previously hunched over to fit? Do they simply stand up? Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited: