• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

I experienced just the same thing as all the other German RO players.
Was about to add the game to my basket and then saw the "Low violence version" tag.

I abruptly stopped. There is no way I am buying anything else than the COMPLETE version of this awesome game!

I HATE THIS!
Why do we have to suffer just because of some stupid rating system our idiotic politicians invented?
I know most of the gamers from other countries just say "Pff, doesn't concern me." and I don't care.

But what I really hate is that we can't benefit from the boni of the Steam pre-order like all the other gamers without buying this stupid "Low violence version".

I demand that my following questions are answered by a developer to clarify if German gamers will be able to play the COMPLETE game AND benefit from the Steam pre-order stuff.

1. Is it possible to let someone from a country that is NOT Germany buy the game and gift it to a German gamer so that it is uncut?

2. Is it possible to benefit from the "RO 1 Veteran" stuff as a German gamer who owns RO 1 and gets the game as a gift from a friend from a different country?

3. Is it possible the get all the Digital Deluxe Edition features as a German gamer if the game is gifted to him by a friend from another country?

4. Once again: Will the game get cut if the uncut version is gifted to a German gamer by a friend from another country?

5. Will there be a boxed, uncencsored version with the same benefits that the Steam Deluxe Edition offers, available for purchase by German gamers?

I BEG you to answer those questions as I am desperate for the game and it would be a shame if all the German gamers would have to miss out on the Steam benefits just because there is no way to get an uncensored Steam version the legal way.

Your's sincerely,
a desperate German gamer

I got bored of re-explaining: http://www.heroesofstalingrad.com/faq/germany/

Cheers!

Upvote 0
I got bored of re-explaining: [url]http://www.heroesofstalingrad.com/faq/germany/[/URL]

Cheers!

I know you have much to do but i couldn'T find a answere for this.

If i get the delux super RO bling bling edition as a gift, who gets the early beta access. The guy who buys it or the one who has it at gift.

would be very nice if you could answere this because this question doesn't get covered anywhere

Upvote 0
I know you have much to do but i couldn'T find a answere for this.

If i get the delux super RO bling bling edition as a gift, who gets the early beta access. The guy who buys it or the one who has it at gift.

would be very nice if you could answere this because this question doesn't get covered anywhere

I'm sure whoever has the game, whether it was a gift or not, is the one who gets the beta access.

Upvote 0
For people in Germany, change your Steam location to the U.S. I've heard of people doing that to get the uncensored version of the game. If all else fails, order a U.S. Copy offline. Hope this helps

That did help by old games like "CS" or "HL", but Steam does now look for the I.P.-Adress to see where you come from, so it does not help to change the region, I have tried it.

Upvote 0
And no beta beta is not for DE only.

Pre-Ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition is the only way to get into the larger scale beta.

So ... which is it? I read through this thread until I thought I found the answer to my question regarding whether the deluxe version is required to gain access to the beta, then I placed my order.

Came back to the thread and read further and now it sounds like the deluxe is required for beta access?

Can I get an undo? Or just slip someone a 10 spot to put me on the list?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
USK failbobs will, as ramm (at least I think it was him) already said, censor ememberment, maybe blood, etc.
This is absolutely clear to me, logical and explainable.
I live in Austria (hard question if this is German territory or not) but our administration is not that hard than the shemale in Berlin in this respect.
I understand ppl from Germany I share their complaints. Nobody wants a censored game. You pay 35

Upvote 0