• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-ordering now available on Steam!

ROpreload.jpg

WOOT!! Downloading at 120-130 KB/s!

[edit]Paid for and pre-load complete![/edit]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For me the sooner steam support helps me the sooner I can preload. :(

Don't know why so many people are having troubles with their credit cards being flagged for fraud. I talked to my bank and they said no transaction had even occurred. I am thinking the Steam system works on exact character placement. If your bank has you as JOHN DOE on the card John Doe might not work. Same thing goes with your address and everything else on your billing statement. For me though its wierd that my bank says no such verification process even occurred. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
[CoFR]BooBoo said:
The important part is the billing address. It must match the one on your statement EXACTLY or it will be rejected.
I did it exactly as is on my statement and was still rejected. Didn't really have this much problems when I bought the Silver package the first time. The only other problem I can see is if the address and city themselves are case sensitive.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Spoon said:
$24 dollers..... what a ripp.
thats like 30 dollers canadian... wow thats such a rip off.

I am not dissing the mod, Curse you tripwire becuase you know you can sucker the money out these people.. just like me. Im still gonna end up buying it but sure dont think it should be more then 20 dollers canadian. Its such an old engine. Remake of original RO with a patch and multiplayer only.

See ya suckers on the field. Best WW2 game to date!

Seriously, that like 200 swedish, compared to Battlefield 2 that went for 450. An that game caused more pain than it was worth. I say, if it's good it's definately worth the money. Hopefully they really master this engine as much as they claim =)

Upvote 0