• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-ordering now available on Steam!

[RO]Wilsonam said:
1. Exact date not yet set.
2. The last full internal release ran to around 1Gb zipped; not sure how grabbing it through Steam affects that total - but it should be somewhere around there!

Both files of RO-Ostfront take up 1.73 Gb total unzipped, downloaded Size was something under 600 Mb, nice compression i say.

So i guess only we would have to dll would be Patches or small Updates before Activation ?

Another Question (for my FAQ :)), which was supposedly answered by Email, but i ask again, there is an Anti-Cheat Part included in the Game ? Be it built into the Game, or extra Application ?

Upvote 0
Piron said:
I've preordered the game. Its very likely that I'm not able to actually play it on my crappy machine, but I see it more like a donation I give to Tripwire. For this reason, I'll probably buy the boxed version too.

unofficial FAQ said:
Q: What are the System requirements for the Client ?
A: The Minimum to play is 1.3 ghz CPU, 512 MB RAM and 64 MB DX9 compatible card.

Hope that helps

Upvote 0
Witzig said:
Both files of RO-Ostfront take up 1.73 Gb total unzipped, downloaded Size was something under 600 Mb, nice compression i say.

So i guess only we would have to dll would be Patches or small Updates before Activation ?

Another Question (for my FAQ :)), which was supposedly answered by Email, but i ask again, there is an Anti-Cheat Part included in the Game ? Be it built into the Game, or extra Application ?
I've used GCFScape to explore the GCF files and the map files weren't there yet.

Upvote 0