• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-Load is up.

So... the game came out at midnight and for some reason there's no Play button... or I woke up two hours early and it comes out midnight today instead?

O_O they forgot the play button? maybe we should report it in the bug section ;)

seriously, it's a preload, so the game is not released yet, once it is released there will be a play button (I hope :cool: )

Upvote 0
I hope this 1,339.8 GB containes the file that changes the laser
accurate rifles :D
I'm guessing you haven't fired a rifle in real life before.

A K98 has a point target effective range of 500 meters with iron sights, 800 with optics. That means it will hit a human head at that range if you aim it properly. A Mosin nagant is about the same.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
15pfgxf.jpg

Is this real life?

Reactions: Alone + Easy Target
Upvote 0
got a question if i have the beta version do i need the normal download cause i'm not downloading the other version all over when i have the full game alrdy and since my net is a 20gb download limit.

To the best of my knowledge... I think the Beta is entirely separate from the finished game. Hopefully someone will confirm that.

Upvote 0