• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-Load is up.

Lol I left it preloading about an hour or so ago, it was happily plodding along at 1.8mb/sec now I get back and the preload button is there again except this time it is downloading at 50-200kb/sec....

Also this is the line that is serving the RO2 preload not steam in general. I started downloading one of the games in my library to demonstrate below

MXhLp.png
MXhLp.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I just can't believe this. I was finally be able to downloading the preload but it paused and it says it's too busy. WHAT THE am I suppose do? Restart steam? What if I lose my downloaded preload. I can't even see the patch!:mad:

Don't restart. I did and lost everything I downloaded -.-. Maybe you'll have better luck by just waiting and seeing what happens. Ohwell..

Upvote 0
If you have problems downloading or its slow try a differnt download region
Steam > View > Settings > Downloads + Cloud > Download Region

If your on for example "London UK" try "Ireland" or "Manchester". Ive sometimes pulled faster downloads from Paris or Germany. :)

Your have to restart steam, and it should just resume the download.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My patch dl doesn't even start.
I got the entire preload this morning but now every time I try preload to patch it, Steam just says that the preload is complete.

And no, it didn't download while I wasn't looking for a second. :rolleyes:
I've also rebooted Steam/my pc/changed DL regions.

same here

And my internet is slow as **** (240 kb/s). Would be really bad when my download only starts after the release.

Upvote 0
ok, now what, pre-loaded yesterday, Came back home, steam starts pre-loading again, I thought it was the patch. I look at the details and it is downloading 8194.6 MB...?? Bandwidth almost up (I live in Beglium, only have 10GB for download/month)

Does anyone know where I can find the files that are downloaded? Do I have to download the update after those 8 GB or should that be already patched?

Upvote 0