Pre-Load is up.

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

LordVader

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 12, 2011
Tatooine
nooooooooooooooo.com
I JUST CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT ALL. GOSH. I am in Turkey and I tried and tried EVERY POSSIBLE LOCATIONS EVEN Cambodia but NO it says it's STILL BUSY. Don't say hey what's teh hurry my connection is slow and I've not preordered deluxe edition.
Oh hai Tripwire we -people from middle east- are EXIST!

jalex3

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 21, 2009
Australia
I JUST CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT ALL. GOSH. I am in Turkey and I tried and tried EVERY POSSIBLE LOCATIONS EVEN Cambodia but NO it says it's STILL BUSY. Don't say hey what's teh hurry my connection is slow and I've not preordered deluxe edition.
Oh hai Tripwire we -people from middle east- are EXIST!

Blame valve not tripwire.

Truth_

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 13, 2011
So... the game came out at midnight and for some reason there's no Play button... or I woke up two hours early and it comes out midnight today instead?

Switchblade

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Holland
So... the game came out at midnight and for some reason there's no Play button... or I woke up two hours early and it comes out midnight today instead?

O_O they forgot the play button? maybe we should report it in the bug section ;)

seriously, it's a preload, so the game is not released yet, once it is released there will be a play button (I hope :cool: )

pacificpacific

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2011
los los los! 3 hours left!!!!

los los los! 3 hours left!!!!

thats good i have a lot of work today to take my mind of waiting!!!

Matqo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 27, 2011
I still get error message saying that steam servers are too busy when I try to Pre-Load RO2 :(

Hillstorm

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2011
Last night I tried to preload, and got the message that servers were too busy. About an hour later I tried again, and it worked. This was at about 11:30 CST.

So my advice is to keep trying, when you have time. Once it started, I have no idea how long it took.. It was ready when I woke up :)

wake_up

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 12, 2008
MerKozy Land
8GB? Steam shows me 1,339.8 and i already got 50% of it now.
Perhaps the Beta folder and old files are used, that are similar to
that ones in the final?

I hope this 1,339.8 GB containes the file that changes the laser
accurate rifles :D

neomatrix248

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 3, 2011
I hope this 1,339.8 GB containes the file that changes the laser
accurate rifles :D
I'm guessing you haven't fired a rifle in real life before.

A K98 has a point target effective range of 500 meters with iron sights, 800 with optics. That means it will hit a human head at that range if you aim it properly. A Mosin nagant is about the same.

Last edited:

Winters2011

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2011
Russia,Moscow
Red orchestra downloaded 2 Heroes of Stalingrad in the steam was 82%. And then it all vanished. And now I can not download at all. Help please. All day rocked!!!!! HELP PLEASE TWI !!!!!Sorry for translate: (

Coolguy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2006
Belgium
The preload isn't downloading any new patches here.

Should I commence the panicking yet?????!!!!!!:confused::confused:

chivs688

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2011
There is a pre-load patch which will automatically start downloading after the original pre-load has finished. Is just over 2.6Gb.
And is downloading at an incredibly slow rate for me, not reached over 40kb/s yet, yet the original pre-load was downloading at full speed :/

TheJuggernaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2011
got a question if i have the beta version do i need the normal download cause i'm not downloading the other version all over when i have the full game alrdy and since my net is a 20gb download limit.

MrSchwarz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 1, 2011
15pfgxf.jpg

Is this real life?

Reactions: Alone + Easy Target

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
got a question if i have the beta version do i need the normal download cause i'm not downloading the other version all over when i have the full game alrdy and since my net is a 20gb download limit.

To the best of my knowledge... I think the Beta is entirely separate from the finished game. Hopefully someone will confirm that.

Hansael

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 28, 2011
Hey guys lets speed up things for each others, everyone stops their update so I can get my 10 mb/s again, and then the next person will d/l after me...