• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Practice mode when??

When will there be a practice mode available?

I do not know. But in the meantime, you can type the following into the console to open up a game with bots, which is pretty good practice.

open TE-spartanovka?minplayers=32

You can change out map/map-type and the 32 to suite your wants. (And you open the console with F3 or ~)

Also, if someone from tripwire is on here or someone who knows such things: if there is an option to set difficulty (like you can in campaign) using this console command, please let us know.

Reactions: Defekt
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
OPEN [MAP NAME]?Minplayers=X?Maxplayers=Y?Difficulty=Z

X : [Minplayers]number of players at least this amount (fill with AI until humans show up)

Y : [Maxplayers] {16/32/64}number of players that will be maximum. This loads a specific objective configuration for that player load.

NOTE
: 16, 32, and 64 players modes can have completely different map setups such as Pavlov's House 16 player. It's a traditional attack/defend, without tanks suited, for 16 players whereas the 32 and 64 player is a so-called "Neutral Based" configuration.

Z : [Difficulty] {0-3}
0 = Easy
1 = Normal
2 = Battle Hardened
3 = Hero

Upvote 0
OPEN [MAP NAME]?Minplayers=X?Maxplayers=Y?Difficulty=Z

X : [Minplayers]number of players at least this amount (fill with AI until humans show up)

Y : [Maxplayers] {16/32/64}number of players that will be maximum. This loads a specific objective configuration for that player load.

NOTE: 16, 32, and 64 players modes can have completely different map setups such as Pavlov's House 16 player. It's a traditional attack/defend, without tanks suited, for 16 players whereas the 32 and 64 player is a so-called "Neutral Based" configuration.

Z : [Difficulty] {0-4}
0 = Easy
1 = Normal
2 = Battle Hardened
3 = Hero

Cool thanks for the additional details I wasn't aware of (difficulty settings)

But just to be a nit picky jerk, is it supposed to be 0-3 or is there a 4th setting you didn't mention? ;)

Upvote 0
This should be implemented to the UI like in RO1 so no one needs to hassle with command stuff just be able to practice some. Yeah, i know that copy pasting isn't that difficult to most of us but still the feature would be nice to see in the future.

Agreed. But by now I can start up locals in my sleep anyway. Would propably take longer in a menu :)

Upvote 0