• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Practice mode when??

OPEN [MAP NAME]?Minplayers=X?Maxplayers=Y?Difficulty=Z

X : [Minplayers]number of players at least this amount (fill with AI until humans show up)

Y : [Maxplayers] {16/32/64}number of players that will be maximum. This loads a specific objective configuration for that player load.

NOTE: 16, 32, and 64 players modes can have completely different map setups such as Pavlov's House 16 player. It's a traditional attack/defend, without tanks suited, for 16 players whereas the 32 and 64 player is a so-called "Neutral Based" configuration.

Z : [Difficulty] {0-3}
0 = Easy
1 = Normal
2 = Battle Hardened
3 = Hero
So, I can run this and have friends play along? My friends (well, one mostly) were nervous about playing online before they had the basics down, and playing bad with bots won't make them feel bad.

Upvote 0
Hello i just came across this thread and im pretty happy to find it.

Practice mode was one of them things i just had to have in red orchestra 2 when the game shipped and i booted it up i was very upset to not find such a game mode that i loved in RO1 however i held my head up ;).

As it stands im also predicting it will come later but i think their is indeed a game mode called SKIRMISH MODE if this is correct could tripwire give any details as i do indeed have a mod in place to accompany this skirmish mode it seems to be the thing my mod will look for.

Again the biggest things for me was a practice mode & skirmish mode these features would give me a unique opportunity to achieve things.

Please tripwire i beg you to put them in i have been waiting along time for these and also if you do i am doing a MOD that will expand skirmish mode i do hope you read my post :).

Thank you for letting me post my concerns and other things cheers.

Upvote 0