• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PPSh-41 Mutator

i'm guessing this was made from scratch? why not just port the gun from RO as it's already perfect?

some notes:
  • the mp7 sound just makes me cringe.
  • the model itself looks too small.
  • the reload should be from the left side.
  • it looks like the weapon is being held too low.
  • that single shot "semi-auto" was rarely used
essentially this is just the mp7 with a different skin.....here's a few examples of what the ppsh should look/feel/sound like:

real life:
YouTube - Blank firing MP-40, PPSH-41
YouTube - PPSh Recoil
in Red Orchestra:
YouTube - [HD] RO:O PPSh-41 Submachine gun

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well this needs some major adjustments.
First of all, this weapon looks like a toy because it is way too small.
This seems to be a problem with all RO weapons that have been ported to KF though.
Secondly, it needs to be held way higher so you can actually see the gun.
Take note that all KF weapons are held relatively high so you can see them and not in a way so 80% of the gun is off screen.
Third, there are clipping issues with the hand.
The gun just slides around, passing though the hand while walking.
And lastly, the reload animation needs that final slap on the mag of RO. It's way too simple.
I thought it was a port so why isn't it there anyway?

Oh yeah, this thing is in dire need of a shooting sound too!
And if you ignore my question if this will get a syringe gun or anything that makes it useful for medics one more time, I'll stab you in the eyesocket.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dont get it =S
shot01411.png

Upvote 0
sweet thats good news. i mean the weapon itself looks good, since i guess it is a port, then that would make sense. a little tweeking here and there with the things people have posted and hopefully this will be awesome! the only thing we'd still need is some nazi zombies :eek::D

Dress a clot up as Hitler and we are set and give him a mustache, or better yet, take that Hitler player model from Ut2004 and make it into a specimen. :D

Upvote 0
some notes:
  • the mp7 sound just makes me cringe.
  • the model itself looks too small.
  • the reload should be from the left side.
  • it looks like the weapon is being held too low.
  • that single shot "semi-auto" was rarely used

These.

I gotta say Im impressed, but still theres a lot of work to do if you want it to look perfect. In addition to the things mentioned above, whats up with the players wrist in reload animation lol xD? Its extremely thin.

Other than the graphical adjustments, the weapon seemed rather balanced I suppose. I mean, at first I thought it was way too overpowered but then again, it ran out of ammo very quickly if you sprayed too much.

Upvote 0