• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PPSh-41 Mutator

Ok, this gun.
Is. so. f***ing. AWESOME. :D:D:D
I think it's great! Prodigy has done a good job with balancing it. The unholy recoil and lower damage fits it perfectly. But we've found something else. You understand how the medic's ammo bonuses work?

to begin with, mp7: 20 rounds a mag. 20 mags.
To end with Mp7: 40 rounds a mag. 10 mags.

To begin with, PPSh: 70 rounds a mag. 6 mags.
To end with ppsh: 140 rounds a mag. 3 mags.
SO MUCH SPAM.
If anything is going to be changed, it'd be to reduce the weapon damage by a hair. :D

Upvote 0
Screenshots! I don't even know what a "PPSh" is supposed to be.

then before you start talking about the recoil, research the facts about the weapon. i suggest buying RO for $10 and using the ppsh that TW created for this game.

Prodigy, gonna try this out tonight. if it's anything like the ppsh from RO then it should be pretty awesome ;)

Upvote 0
Hmm, I wont get over-excited until the model and animations are done.

Im not trying to bash your work or anything, its just that looks is important for me and... well actually looks isnt important, its the "how-well-does-it-fit-in-game". So I'll check back here when the model and animations are done, hopefully it will be around as good quality as Jacks pistol (pressure!) :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Hey, just tested the latest one and now the recoil changed from "ungodly" to "almost 0".
Dunno if it's possible to change the recoil by such small incrememts but can you make it a bit more like between how it is now and how it was before?
then before you start talking about the recoil, research the facts about the weapon. i suggest buying RO for $10 and using the ppsh that TW created for this game.
Well excuse me for not being a gun nut and looking at things from a gameplay point of view.

Upvote 0
Well excuse me for not being a gun nut and looking at things from a gameplay point of view.

i'm not really a "gun nut" either and i also look at everything from a gameplay point of view.....weapons should be as realistic as possible seeing as that's what TW strives for in their games. therefore the ppsh recoil should be as close to the real thing as physically possible. ;)

Upvote 0
oh, im also looking for people willing to beta this with 6 players on hard/suicidal. if ur interested hit me up on steam or post on here!
You should first add all its functionality before doing that.
It makes no sense to test it with 6 lv0 players so you might wanna use the perk replacement mut which means that thing should be affected by the medic bonuses and it also needs a syringe shooting function.
It will have one, won't it?
If it will, it is crucial to evaluate its usefulness since the mp7 would be utterly useless without it.

Also the recoil is perfect now.
I like how one tip at the firebutton rapes a crawler with 10 shots, simultaneously shooting its head, arms and legs off.

Last edited:
Upvote 0