PPS 43 for NLF Guerilla?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Movingtarget

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2011
As the NLF grunt is loosing his assault rifle i think it would be a good time for the devs to add in the pps 43 as a replacement giving the nlf back some firepower in cqb.

Also its a pretty cool gun and used during the war.

screwthis

Nov 7, 2017
I agree, from what I have seen PPS 43 was about as common as the PPSh-41/Type 50. Along these lines I would also love to see K-50M.

Set

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 2, 2012
screwthis;n2324617 said:
I agree, from what I have seen PPS 43 was about as common as the PPSh-41/Type 50. Along these lines I would also love to see K-50M.

Agreed. Sub guns were very much in vogue in the 60s, even if the US military didn't use them extensively. Madsen was used by both sides too IIRC.

ComradeHX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 5, 2010
A solid suggestion.

PPS-43 would still keep NLF and PAVN different(which TW is so set on doing) because PPS-43 lacks the drum mag availability and fires more slowly.

It will still, of course, be inferior to southern weapons.
---
I should have been trolling the devs a lot more regarding their blatant nerf to NLF but I didn't pay any attention to RS2 for the last few months.

Last edited: