• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Power Up Pack!

Hey Skell , 1 question ; Only the Normal Pack was Updated ? or you will Update the ServerPerks version too ?

Thanks ! .
Coding the asset loader for Server Perks is really annoying (it looks like PreloadAssets() isn't called properly), especially after all the work that needs to be put in so that the weapons work with vanilla Killing Floor's asset loader. I'll look into it though.

Oh, also, Power Up Pack V4.2 (CyberWeaponsV4_1) is now up and whitelisted. The workshop link will be updated shortly.

Upvote 0
Hey Skell, I love those weapons, they just seem so detailed.
However some problems I have are that the Pipe does not have a first person skin when I buy it, the third person version once its dropped looks awesome though. Also the Machete doesn't switch to the bloody version it seems. Whenever you hit something, just just get the regular bloody machete skin and upon switching weapons (a.k.a. cleaning it) it's right again.
Do you know what could cause this problem? (And do others have these problems aswell?) I'm hosting them on my server featuring ScrN and ServerPerks.

Upvote 0
Hey Skell, I love those weapons, they just seem so detailed.
However some problems I have are that the Pipe does not have a first person skin when I buy it, the third person version once its dropped looks awesome though. Also the Machete doesn't switch to the bloody version it seems. Whenever you hit something, just just get the regular bloody machete skin and upon switching weapons (a.k.a. cleaning it) it's right again.
Do you know what could cause this problem? (And do others have these problems aswell?) I'm hosting them on my server featuring ScrN and ServerPerks.
Yeah, the asset loader for the Server Perks version wasn't something I wrote very well. The server perks' version is still using version 4.1 and hasn't been updated to use 4.2 instead either, which has a few improvements.

I'll take a look later today.

Upvote 0
Hello,

Will this work with ServerPerks v7? And I just mod the .ini file and add the lines you posted from the first page?

Obviously.

A weapon (or pretty much any weapon made ever) will not work only if serverperks for some unknown reason gets a major overhaul code changes in which everything pre Feb 2015 are using a outdated coding.

Upvote 0
Dropbox download link dead.....also I notice the MEGA's file name is Power Up Pack - V4_1.zip and not Power Up Pack - V4_2.zip which means that points to v4.1 and not 4.2...? Or it is 4.2 just that you forgot to rename the file respectively?
Well that is a convenient download link, thanks for that. I probably wouldn't have been able to see what this was otherwise but from what I can tell it's not the whitelisted version, which is a shame but at least there is something.

Upvote 0