KF Power Up Pack!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

okungnyo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 5, 2013
No, no. The original mutator works with vanilla. I'm about to release a Server Perks version that just contains the weapons with some changes to work with their system.

OK thanks! I will put this up on my non-whitelist-fun-mutators-testing server!

farrapito

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 14, 2013
[Spain]
About the Update 4_1

About the Update 4_1

Hey Skell , 1 question ; Only the Normal Pack was Updated ? or you will Update the ServerPerks version too ?

Thanks ! .

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
Hey Skell , 1 question ; Only the Normal Pack was Updated ? or you will Update the ServerPerks version too ?

Thanks ! .
Coding the asset loader for Server Perks is really annoying (it looks like PreloadAssets() isn't called properly), especially after all the work that needs to be put in so that the weapons work with vanilla Killing Floor's asset loader. I'll look into it though.

Oh, also, Power Up Pack V4.2 (CyberWeaponsV4_1) is now up and whitelisted. The workshop link will be updated shortly.

Eisbaer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 10, 2012
Hey Skell, I love those weapons, they just seem so detailed.
However some problems I have are that the Pipe does not have a first person skin when I buy it, the third person version once its dropped looks awesome though. Also the Machete doesn't switch to the bloody version it seems. Whenever you hit something, just just get the regular bloody machete skin and upon switching weapons (a.k.a. cleaning it) it's right again.
Do you know what could cause this problem? (And do others have these problems aswell?) I'm hosting them on my server featuring ScrN and ServerPerks.

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
Hey Skell, I love those weapons, they just seem so detailed.
However some problems I have are that the Pipe does not have a first person skin when I buy it, the third person version once its dropped looks awesome though. Also the Machete doesn't switch to the bloody version it seems. Whenever you hit something, just just get the regular bloody machete skin and upon switching weapons (a.k.a. cleaning it) it's right again.
Do you know what could cause this problem? (And do others have these problems aswell?) I'm hosting them on my server featuring ScrN and ServerPerks.
Yeah, the asset loader for the Server Perks version wasn't something I wrote very well. The server perks' version is still using version 4.1 and hasn't been updated to use 4.2 instead either, which has a few improvements.

I'll take a look later today.

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
I'm hosting them on my server featuring ScrN and ServerPerks.
I have a build ready for testing.

If you're interested in trying out the test build, add me on Steam (button on the top right of the post), otherwise I'll be waiting to have a friend test it.

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
The testing for the Server Perks version has been complete for a while, but I've been really busy with other work that I never got around to releasing it. The download for it can be found in the first post. Special thanks to Eisbaer for helping test.

Last edited:

sinthecrimson

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 11, 2013
Hello,

Will this work with ServerPerks v7? And I just mod the .ini file and add the lines you posted from the first page?

DMN666

Jun 14, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Hello,

Will this work with ServerPerks v7? And I just mod the .ini file and add the lines you posted from the first page?

Obviously.

A weapon (or pretty much any weapon made ever) will not work only if serverperks for some unknown reason gets a major overhaul code changes in which everything pre Feb 2015 are using a outdated coding.

sinthecrimson

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 11, 2013
Obviously.

A weapon (or pretty much any weapon made ever) will not work only if serverperks for some unknown reason gets a major overhaul code changes in which everything pre Feb 2015 are using a outdated coding.

Thank you, I'll be giving this a whirl :)

Hemi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 30, 2010
serverperks version is working fine on my server anyways. (SPv7)

Dr_Killjoy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 30, 2012
Yeah, the asset loader for the Server Perks version wasn't something I wrote very well. The server perks' version is still using version 4.1 and hasn't been updated to use 4.2 instead either, which has a few improvements.

I'll take a look later today.

No need in loading assets. Engine should do this thing itself.

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
No need in loading assets. Engine should do this thing itself.
Nope, the regular Power Up Pack definitely did not load the assets. haha

Feel free to try the regular Power Up Pack mod on server perks. The pickup classes are the same, just change the package name.

Spoiler: it won't work

Boltte

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2014
Perth, WA
Dropbox download link dead.....also I notice the MEGA's file name is Power Up Pack - V4_1.zip and not Power Up Pack - V4_2.zip which means that points to v4.1 and not 4.2...? Or it is 4.2 just that you forgot to rename the file respectively?

Reactions: fezinhar87

famfox

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 18, 2018
Dropbox download link dead.....also I notice the MEGA's file name is Power Up Pack - V4_1.zip and not Power Up Pack - V4_2.zip which means that points to v4.1 and not 4.2...? Or it is 4.2 just that you forgot to rename the file respectively?
Well that is a convenient download link, thanks for that. I probably wouldn't have been able to see what this was otherwise but from what I can tell it's not the whitelisted version, which is a shame but at least there is something.