• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your videos here (Merged)!

DeathMachine

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 28, 2006
I will be adding all my videos as they are uploaded here. I will be making a total of about 4.
http://ftp.vap3r.com/roost/videos/Arad%20The%20strike%20Begins.wmv
In about an hour one of konigslpatz will be uploaded and I will provide the link. These haven't been edited (except) the first one and are straight from the game. It is what you would see if you were playing a round.

I hope you enjoy and any comments would be great!

Thanks to vap3riley for hosting them

I still have yet to see someone set the distance on the gun optics. Seems like everyone just keeps it at zero and guesses were the shot will go. Another thing that bothers me about tank combat is how only 1 person controls a tank. Where was the teamwork? Not enough people playing?

I remember the RO combined arms days when i got in a tank and someone told me to get out because they dont like having a crew. I hope this doesn't happen in Ostfront. They need to slow down the switching of tank positions so teamwork is more prevelent.

Upvote 0
Agenda_Suicide said:
I still have yet to see someone set the distance on the gun optics. Seems like everyone just keeps it at zero and guesses were the shot will go. Another thing that bothers me about tank combat is how only 1 person controls a tank. Where was the teamwork? Not enough people playing?

I remember the RO combined arms days when i got in a tank and someone told me to get out because they dont like having a crew. I hope this doesn't happen in Ostfront. They need to slow down the switching of tank positions so teamwork is more prevelent.

Well, that map wasn't full so it was best to have each person take a tank.

jh1990 said:
I love how you purposely and repeaditly got killed to show all of how the death sequence works:D :D i suggest some bayo kills for the next video.
yes thats it :D how do you know so much
and actually I had a GREAT bayo kill I got but didnt have FRAPS turned on

Upvote 0
I also found it interesting how Deathmachine exited the tank each time he wanted to switch back to driver position :D

BTW, anyone else find it funny how that one guy kept saying "T-34 at rally point!" the same exact way over and over again....lol he sounded like a pre-recorded sound byte, like you know in other games to let you know what's going on?

Ex: "We lost control of an outpost." :D

Upvote 0
Jack said:
I also found it interesting how Deathmachine exited the tank each time he wanted to switch back to driver position :D

BTW, anyone else find it funny how that one guy kept saying "T-34 at rally point!" the same exact way over and over again....lol he sounded like a pre-recorded sound byte, like you know in other games to let you know what's going on?

Ex: "We lost control of an outpost." :D
lol hmm I will have to check that, I do play with him quite often
yea, I have my map button set to 1 and that is usually how you switch to driver.
Im going to hit the sack, so I will get the other videos uploaded tomorrow morning

Upvote 0