• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Post Your Photography!

5402627342_60f43bf971_b.jpg

5402669104_cb87b9c8db_b.jpg

5402707650_6d1f0f19e3_b.jpg

Took a walk in a nearby forest/reservation to try out my new camera and met this happy lot
photostream

Upvote 0
Nimsky, shot was taken in the Amsterdamse waterleiding duinen, if you want wilderness you should go there.
the animals were never hunted so they are pretty approachable

this fox is very curious and not afraid of people, comes up to 2 meters from you to see if there is anything to eat, plenty of wild ones too, but they are a lot harder to get a decent foto of.

Upvote 0
The Antwerp harbour was planning on expanding so they set the entire town to be demolished but then they kind of changed their mind after most of the people moved to other towns, they might demolish it in the future but because of the economic crisis it won't be any time soon. Also houses are still being demolished.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Actually that is an experimental Korean nerve toxin, Zomboxin, which causes priapic zombification to all who breathe particles of it within 12 days. The Antwerp story was just a ruse by the authorities to evacuate the area.

The first symptoms of Zomboxin are a slight headache, a feeling of mild irritability and a craving for red meat. By the time these symptoms kick in it is actually too late for you and your best bet is to lock your self in a room full of food and pr0nz and wait for bits to fall off as you masturbate yourself to death.

Fortunately, it's Crusher so he is already well-prepared for this ordeal. :D ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
According to google 테스토스테론 means Testosterone.

Here's a closer look
pict4468b.jpg

And here's some more
This house, like alot of those houses seemed to be used by people at one point, but while taking pictures in this one I heard voices upstairs so I quickly got out of there. I was only able to take these 2 pics.
pict4440.jpg
pict4441.jpg

pict4481.jpg
pict4480.jpg
pict4489.jpg
pict4490.jpg
pict4491.jpg
pict4492.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Uurastaja
Upvote 0