[Image] Post Your Photography!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Mormegil

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Nargothrond
It is a pretty surreal area. I need to make it our there again. Might be a while. >_<

Make sure to see "Salvation Mountain." Amazing that one man did all of that.

Here's a link to the Flickr thread of the Salton Sea trip, if anybody's curious to see the other sights and oddities around.

Last edited:

Switchblade

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Holland

Took a walk in a nearby forest/reservation to try out my new camera and met this happy lot

Switchblade

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Holland
Nimsky, shot was taken in the Amsterdamse waterleiding duinen, if you want wilderness you should go there.
the animals were never hunted so they are pretty approachable

this fox is very curious and not afraid of people, comes up to 2 meters from you to see if there is anything to eat, plenty of wild ones too, but they are a lot harder to get a decent foto of.

Switchblade

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Holland
Thanks, I still see some improvements, the second one could be sharper, but it was either fiddle with the settings or shoot at the moment it opened his mouth.
but I am very pleased with the first one :)

Crusher

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Belgium
Another trip to the ghost town

Seems like it used to be a pretty bathroom

And a pretty closet

Small packages with something chinese on it, anyone knows what it is?

Jaesperson

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 24, 2005
do you know why that city was abandoned? doesnt look like it has been too long ago. most of the damage obviously looks like vandalism, so why leave an entire town full with houses that seem to be pretty intact, otherwise?

Crusher

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Belgium
The Antwerp harbour was planning on expanding so they set the entire town to be demolished but then they kind of changed their mind after most of the people moved to other towns, they might demolish it in the future but because of the economic crisis it won't be any time soon. Also houses are still being demolished.

Last edited:

Bluehawk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 13, 2006
Hamilton, ON
Those packages are Korean.

The brandname is "트스토겔" and I have no idea what that could mean, but judging from the yellow glow in the open package, I'd wager it's some kind of soup flavouring?

Last edited:

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
Actually that is an experimental Korean nerve toxin, Zomboxin, which causes priapic zombification to all who breathe particles of it within 12 days. The Antwerp story was just a ruse by the authorities to evacuate the area.

The first symptoms of Zomboxin are a slight headache, a feeling of mild irritability and a craving for red meat. By the time these symptoms kick in it is actually too late for you and your best bet is to lock your self in a room full of food and pr0nz and wait for bits to fall off as you masturbate yourself to death.

Fortunately, it's Crusher so he is already well-prepared for this ordeal. :D ;)

Last edited:

Crusher

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Belgium
According to google 테스토스테론 means Testosterone.

Here's a closer look

And here's some more
This house, like alot of those houses seemed to be used by people at one point, but while taking pictures in this one I heard voices upstairs so I quickly got out of there. I was only able to take these 2 pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uurastaja