[Image] Post Your Photography!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Floyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2006
Waterproof
www.ro50pc.net
Balloon Races in Natchez, MS.
I'm not a professional photographer (duh).
Unretouched point and shoot camera.

Natchez/Vidalia bridges across the mighty Mississippi

Same bridge at night.

Wife, mother of my kids and love of my life:

Party time!

Last edited:

Lebo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 18, 2006
There's just something in fog that does it for me.

P.S. I'm not a photographer, and this was taken with a fairly cheap and old pocket camera, so be gentle

User Name

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 12, 2006
Here's what I got to watch at work last week. It's off my cell phone. Technically we're not even allowed to have them on base, and we definitely can't take pictures, but they make exceptions on occasions like this (well they look the other way). This was during their practice before the show.

Last edited:

Fu. Svedberg

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Sweden
It's all hallows eve today and as tradition gives I was to the cemetery to visit my grandparents grave.

While doing this I took the opportunity to capture a picture or two. This one is taken with 60s exposure time.

Reactions: NoxNoctum

NoxNoctum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
It's all hallows eve today and as tradition gives I was to the cemetery to visit my grandparents grave.

While doing this I took the opportunity to capture a picture or two. This one is taken with 60s exposure time.
Damn that's creepy/cool.