• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Post Your Photography!

grr that sucks.

Today went pretty well for me, even with a less than optimal equipment set up the only thing we really missed was copper pipe for cooling it quickly after the boil. Still got a bad feeling about how this one will turn out, probably a lot worse than the out of a tin mix we used the first time, but hey, its all part of the learning process. :)

Upvote 0
51a1cdfc.jpg

found this at the press box of our school...they use it to hold random woodworking bits...

Upvote 0
So I've just returned from a 3 week trip to Borneo. So here are some downscaled pics from that :)

Ascending Mt Kinabalu
bor1.jpg

Looking down from the summit of Mt Kinabalu
bor2.jpg

Rufflesia the worlds largest flower, but this is a rather small one. My GFs hand as a comparison. (the flower smells like rotting flesh)
bor3.jpg

Just a spider one night in the jungle (about 10 cm across)
bor4.jpg

Me holding a baby sea turtle.
bor5.jpg

Oh noes! a snake!!!
bor6.jpg

Probably one of the most famous inhabitants on Borneo
bor7.jpg

Probiscous monkeys, somehow they look so humanlike in the way they sit.
bor8.jpg

And a little silver leaf monkey
bor9.jpg

Reactions: Harb and Roland777
Upvote 0
Nope except from being resized they are not modifyed in anyway. But my camera has a tendency of making som pictures a bit to blueish (hate my camera and will buy a new one because of it). And the first pic is a bit to blueish.

In that case, keep the camera for those "special occasions".
Bor1 is now my DeskTop...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
found this at the press box of our school...they use it to hold random woodworking bits...

Ammo tins are great general storage boxes.. i used one as a lunch box for a while actually. They are air/water tight, and generally inexpensive.

Actually I found it quite weird when i got around to having enough ammo for my rifles that I could.. actually..put.them..in..an.ammo.. tin..

I guess everything comes full circle.

Upvote 0