• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your desktop.

So a buddy of mine sent me a cool picture of his desktop I thought you guys might like:

kfdesktop.jpg

Upvote 0
Given the X icon on the dock of the teaser screenshot it would seem that the version of KF running under Mac OS X is either using WINE (unlikely if Ryan Gordon a.k.a. Icculus is involved as Bobdog suggests) or that it is using X.org rather than the regular Mac OS X APIs, equally unlikely IMO unless the Mac OS X version is built off a Linux (or other *nix compatible/variant OS) version.

Upvote 0
So a buddy of mine sent me a cool picture of his desktop I thought you guys might like:

Huh! That screen looks rather promising :) Does yer buddy by any chance have a similar roost folder dwelling around on that hdd as well? Or maybe even a hidden .rohos/ folder?
Btw, the properties of these folders woud be kinda interesting, lemme guess:

Code:
ls -l /Users/icculus/Desktop/
drwxr-xr-x   8 icculus  wheel      272 29 Jan 2006 20:28 roost
drwxr-xr-x   8 icculus  wheel      272 11 Nov 2007 17:45 ut3

:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Btw, the properties of these folders woud be kinda interesting, lemme guess:

Hrm.. I don't know if that'd be accurate gitano.. he might have group-write permissions on those folders, and I'd bet dollars to donuts the creation/mod date is incorrect.

But since we're talking desktops, here's alittle blast from the past a few of you might remember:

desktop.jpg

Upvote 0