• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your desktop.

My wee ickle laptop, which I'm playing around with to tide me over 'till that 22nd day of October...

screenshotyw.png

Upvote 0
[Pic of the Peak District]

That's in the Peak District, about a 5 mile walk from my folks' place (a very hilly walk I might add)

You can see the Manchester-Sheffield line in the valley there.

Ladybower Reservoir (where they filmed 'The Dambusters' and where 617 Sqdn. did the actual training exercises) is just over the hill off to the right about 6 miles.
That's Edale in that picture right? The Nags Head in Edale is one of the best pubs I've ever been to. Me and a mate spent so much money in that pub when we went. We were going to go out walking but just ended spending all our time and money in the pub.

Upvote 0
That's Edale in that picture right? The Nags Head in Edale is one of the best pubs I've ever been to. Me and a mate spent so much money in that pub when we went. We were going to go out walking but just ended spending all our time and money in the pub.

Yup, you're absolutely right - that's the vale of Edale with the River Noe in the foreground and Edale tucked off to the back there. Taken from the top of Lose Hill.

You shoulda run up Lose Hill after about 2-3 pints then back down again for the rest - much better to have some sense of achievement whilst getting bladdered. :D (always assuming getting bladdered itself is not achievement enough).

Upvote 0