• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your desktop.

cleanhj1.jpg
It's so clean...

Upvote 0
Brave of you to admit that on the RO forums when you have an RO icon on your desktop. :rolleyes:

Well these days most games are all about realism so I can't classify RO as original, even though it might have been at the start of the whole craze. Also WWII is so unoriginal RO recieves -5 originality points. On a scale of 1 to 10, with ten being the most original game evar I would give it a 4 for also being all about shooting people and too little about teamwork which is -3, but the realistic components is a +2.

Upvote 0
Well these days most games are all about realism so I can't classify RO as original, even though it might have been at the start of the whole craze. Also WWII is so unoriginal RO recieves -5 originality points. On a scale of 1 to 10, with ten being the most original game evar I would give it a 4 for also being all about shooting people and too little about teamwork which is -3, but the realistic components is a +2.

Oh sorry - by 'original' I thought you meant 'not cracked' :D

Upvote 0