• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your desktop.

Lemme guess, you're single? :p

ATM i am unfortunately :(
But hell, if i did it for the nudity i might as well do it right and find one with her legs spread :D I did it for overall style, kinda celtic feel etc.. It's still stylefull, so its not sexistic, at least in my opinion :p
However, as ive said that was the first one i used.
Current one:
desktop2sr7.jpg

People should recognize it :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Stop criticizing that chick (you and the others that made comments).

I mean, she's ****ing gorgeous and till the day, you're able to score with this kind of chicks with the snap of a finger, you need to STFU. :p

What, she's family or something? Or are you harbouring some insane secret desire that she'll somehow read your post, consider you the white knight, track you down and give you some? :p

And I really dont dream of "scoring her like with a snap of my finger". I had my fair share of women (especially when abroad where my inhibitions with the opposite sex tend to quite down)- real persons you know- the ones who are beautiful even without make-up, fake tits and an army of professionals to make them look good. They do exist, I assure you, but if she's your model for the perfect gf... well, good luck. :cool:

Seriously, man, next thing youll tell me not to criticize George W.Bush cos Ill never dine with him or his likes...

Upvote 0
What, she's family or something?
You guessed it, she's my sister. :eek: Too bad, I'm not a redneck, I heard they're pretty ok regarding incest. :D

btw just to be clear, it wasn't nothing personal regarding you or me. I'm just saying, chick is nice, chick is nice. And that's it but people always find something to ***** about. Again, this is not directed to you in particular.

Upvote 0