• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your desktop.

and another one

linuxdesk5.png

Upvote 0
I guess I could. :D Ever since the last Kernel **** up I'm kinda reluctant to click that button.

I'm fairly new. I had it installed about a year ago, but I could not get my wireless stuff to work. Then it's been on my laptop since December, and on my desktop for about 2 weeks.

2.6.17-11 generic kernel seriously reduced my memory usage after the update fix so it installs properly :p

Upvote 0
my laptop desktop, as my desktop PC is out of action right now. (Pending motherboard/driver malfunction.)

desktopkv4.jpg

I know it's off topic, but would Ubuntu make a good Linux Distribustion to dual-boot with XP should I have to wipe my hard drive and start over (again)?

EDIT: I'd say that Dash-9, Putz, looks purdy good (new paint, probably) but I shudder to think of what the inside of the cab, I guess thats what it is, looks like... they can sometimes be a tad, errr, rough...

Last edited:
Upvote 0