• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Post your desktop.

hieronymus bosch ftw :D some weird **** going on in his paintings!
4rbwjq.jpg

Upvote 0
Careful when installing custom skins for rainmeter, I got fooled twice and both time I ended up in reinstalling windows. I stopped using Rainmetter after the second time :eek:
So you made the mistake of using some weird under the counter custom skins which screwed up your PC, and now you blame Rainmeter for that?

Of course people should be careful, but it's more or less 100% certain that the official and also more popular non official skins are perfectly safe.

Upvote 0
So you made the mistake of using some weird under the counter custom skins which screwed up your PC, and now you blame Rainmeter for that?

Of course people should be careful, but it's more or less 100% certain that the official and also more popular non official skins are perfectly safe.

Eh...not blaming Rainmeter at all, it's just that the default skins are not really interesting to me unless I customize them myself. So I headed over the rainmeter forums and ended up with a bunch of spywares. Obviously, people will always say that they are careful when they are installing something on their comp. But when you see a nice skin and a bunch of feedback on the said thread, you don't really expect to get a spyware instead.

Upvote 0