• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Post your desktop.

necropimp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 27, 2006
i played the dvd in full screen (in other words upscaled to 1280x960) with media player classic and hit printscreen key...

necropimp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 27, 2006
no idea... i googled b-17 and picked that one because i liked it and it was the right resolution... i then added the blue tint to match it to the blue and grey theme i have going with the icons and everything

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
Not to seem overly picky but honestly: How can these girls be Ms. This-and-that when they wouldn't even win a beauty-contest on their college?
Do they have too few participants? Does inner beauty count?:p
Or is my idea of beauty fked up?

necropimp

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 27, 2006
compiz is nice to play with but i ended up just turning it off... with it on my video card wouldn't go into it's reduced clock speed setting

Airborne506

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2006
I was wondering if anyone had a wallpaper that I was looking for recently but can't seem to find. It's a revolver made out of punctuation marks (I think the trigger or hammer was a comma) on an all white background. Does anyone have a copy of it?